Learn about electrical engineering as you play with the multi-dimensional base board and real electronic components. The 48-page lab book includes step-by-step instructions for building 50 sophisticated circuit builds that teach kids about electronics, light, and sound, plus endless options to build custom creations.
- HOURS OF STEM ELECTRONICS FUN: Build amazing gadgets and games with lights, sounds, and sensors using the modular system and microprocessor; customize your electronic builds in 3-D with snap-together boards.
- 48 PIECES, AMAZING VALUE: Microprocessor, speaker, battery pack, light sensor, tricolor LED array, tilt switch, variable resistor, 2 push buttons, 6 modular boards, 31 jumper wires in 4 lengths, and 48-page manual; requires 3 x 1.5V AAA.
- 48-PAGE ILLUSTRATED MANUAL PACKED WITH SCIENCE: Using the scientific method to make your way through the 50 step-by-step projects, learn about electricity, electric currents, electric circuits, conductance, microprocessors, ROM, RAM, sound frequency, RGB color, and more.
- 50 FUN CIRCUIT BUILDS—UNLIMITED PROJECTS: First 10 builds teach the basics of electronics, then advance in complexity; create a doorbell and a motion-sensing alarm for you room, make electronic dice and a pong game, use a pencil to draw music you can hear, even create a magic message wand!
- PERFECT FOR BUDDING COMPUTER SCIENTISTS AGES 8+: Kids can gain confidence as they build on their own or you can bond as a family as you create the projects together.